The Miami Heat keep streaking their way towards the record books. Some are even starting to compare them to the greatest teams of all time. While that topic is open for debate, the Heat’s status as the best team in the NBA cannot be questioned. LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosch have been unstoppable for months. Tonight they have a showdown with the Chicago Bulls, a team that many believe might be able to snap the Miami Heat’s win streak.
While the Heat roll on, the Denver Nuggets win streak was snapped at 15 games by New Orleans on Monday night. While they might not be streaking anymore, they have established themselves as one of the leagues best teams, and contenders in the Western Conference Race.
The San Antonio Spurs are still the team to beat in the Western Conference, but face four of the NBA’s best teams in the next week. Tonight they face Denver, then face the Clippers and Heat on Friday and Sunday respectively. Monday they travel to take on Memphis.
Another team to keep your eye on is Houston. The Rockets are 7-3 in their last ten games, with wins over Dallas, Golden State, and San Antonio. Like the Spurs, Houston will have a strong schedule in the upcoming week with games against the Pacers, Grizzlies, and Clippers.
FanSided Radio NBA Power Rankings
1) Miami Heat Last Week 3 (-)
2) San Antonio Spurs Last Week 2 (-)
3) Oklahoma City Thunder Last Week 3 (-)
4) Denver Nuggets Last Week 5 (+1)
5) Los Angeles Clippers Last Week 4 (-1)
6) New York Knicks Last Week 9 (+3)
7) Memphis Grizzlies Last Week 5 (-2)
8) Indiana Pacers Last Week 7 (-2)
9) Brooklyn Nets Last Week 8 (-1)
10) Golden State Warriors Last Week (NR)